6 Steps to Better Health NOW![social_warfare]
Life is a State of Balance
While at the Dallas Beauty School last month I took an amazing class with Ed Daily, RN, the Senior Global Trainer for Young Living, who highlighted the importance of self-care ideas that can help you now!
A healthy body = A healthy mind
Remember you are the author of your own health!
It’s up to you – how do you choose to create your days so you feel vibrant and alive?
Even with a busy schedule one can begin to take baby steps to better health and beauty.
Stress – 75% of doctor visits are stress related. What can we do each day for more wellness in our lives?
- Young Living Frankincense or Sacred Frankincense oil is a perfect high frequency oil to start your day….take a drop or two into your palm and rub your hands together……breath in the aroma…..feel your feet on the ground, and feel your spine elongate as you stretch to stand tall.
- Give thanks and gratitude for your healthy body.
- This is a perfect time for an affirmation and prayer if you choose.
Even if you only have a few minutes the brain changes from a meditation….the gray matter increases…….the myelin sheath thickens, and just inhaling deeply lights up part of the brain. You will feel more energized and ready to start your day!
- step out in nature and breath in the fresh air.
- If you can’t get there, diffuse Northern Lights Black Spruce essential oil or Sacred Mountain oil blend and let the rich, woodsy aroma surround you.
3. The gut affects our brain
- What we put into our body is important! Food can be very healing or not. Be an informed consumer.
Sugar is 8 times more addictive than cocaine. Limit your intake. Begin to release gluten and dairy – replace with more fiber.
Ed’s top “favs” include:
- Essentialzymes–4 is an excellent multispectral enzyme complex that aids in the digestion of fats, proteins, fiber, and carbohydrates. Great for heavy meals.
- Detoxzyme capsules – works well with the body to support and maintain digestive health.
- Juvaspice – a simple but amazing way to not only add flavor to your meals and cooking, but this is also an advanced phytonutrient-fiber supplement!
4. Restful sleep helps us to look and feel our best.
- Diffuse in the bedroom- Tangerine, Orange, Cedarwood, Lavender, or Stress Away, just to name a few. Experiment and see which one is right for you to promote a deep and restful sleep.
- Lightly spray your pillow with Lavender. (mix a few drops in a spray bottle with pure water) I like to spray my bedroom as well.
- A warm bath with essential oils added to sea salt or Epsom salt, before bedtime helps with relaxation.
- Keep the room dark and cool.
- NO ELECTRONICS in the bedroom.
5. Movement for better health!
- Yoga and/or stretching in the morning is great for strength, flexibility and mobility.
- If you sit during the day, stretching will help to elongate the spine to keep your posture in alignment. Some take a break every hour and do five minutes of stretching.
- Also of note – documented by a Harvard University study… stretching and movement help to relieve insomnia.
- Lavender oil is calm and relaxing for Hatha yoga sessions. Breathing in the scent of Stress Away is very relaxing for Savasana and meditation.
- Sandalwood oil has been used for centuries in Ayurvedic medicine, yoga and meditation. The Young Living Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood oil is a perfect choice.
6. Find your right “tribe.”
- A loving support group is essential for happiness.
- Cultivate friends and companions that are accepting and supportive of you.
- Your life is a sum total of all your choices- hang out with those that are healthy.
My joy and passion is helping others look and feel great naturally and have worked exclusively with Young Living Essential Oils and supplements for over twenty years. If you are interested more wellness in your life, or in creating another income stream sharing with others, I am happy to assist you with that!
If you have any questions, please call me at 505-250-3089 until 8pm EST for assistance or you can email me as well, Click Here.
ORDER NOW the Young Living Beauty Products!