May Joy be Yours during this Christmas Time![show_social_links]
It is almost Christmas! Where did autumn go? The days are flying by so quickly!
Whatever you are celebrating; Hanukkah or Christmas, it is all happening so quickly that sometimes I have a hard time catching my breath and keeping up with the days.
There are several Young Living essential oils that help with this busy time of year, to maintain emotional balance, and focus. We have so much going on, and so much we choose to do…how to accomplish all without going into overwhelm?
For me, it is using my Young Living essential oils throughout the day. Two of my favorite blends that are very helpful during times of stress and emotion are:
- It is lovely in your diffuser, and the tree oils in this blend are so grounding and uplifting and enhance the scent of your Christmas tree!
- A few drops on the base of my spine is very grounding before I meditate and start my day. Couples may like to include this in their morning ritual by applying a few drops to each other’s spinal column and lightly massage it in.
- Others choose to apply a drop directly on their crown chakra, and over their heart.
- After applying the oils, just cupping your hands over your nose and breathing deeply 4-6 times like a “scent tent” is wonderful and helps to dispel fear and negativity, and enhances the energy of belief and possibility. Those you encounter will also feel these calming effects.
Whenever I smell this luxuriously exotic blend, I feel so joyful! It immediately lifts my spirits!
Oils like Bergamot, Lemon, Tangerine and Palmarosa are very “happy oils” and most refreshing! They are combined with Ylang Ylang which is so balancing, Geranium, Jasmine, Roman Chamomile, and Rose oil. Rose is a very high frequency oil and so healing for the “emotional heart.” This blend is very versatile and here are several ways it can be used.
- Add it to your diffuser to bring an environment of joy throughout the house which is perfect for holiday gatherings and celebrations.
- Mix up a dark glass sprayer bottle (4 ounces of pure water with 6-10 drops of Joy oil blend) and shake well. Spray in your dresser drawers, they will smell lovely and carry the energy of love and joy! Other members of the household may have an energy shift and begin to feel more loving and gentle.
- Sprinkle a few drops on a dryer ball, or a wash cloth and add it to your dryer with the rest of your clothes and pillowcases. Everything will have such a wonderful scent!
- Apply a drop of Joy oil over the heart area, and on the bottom of each foot, to help relieve feelings of frustration or sadness. Many couples have reported that it also increases the feeling of closeness and enhances libido.
- Many women like to use this blend as a perfume applying to pulse points and behind the ears. Not only are you lifting your spirits but alleviating any toxic chemicals that may be in some perfume or cologne formulas.
During my many years of working with clients, I have found this blend to be so healing for the emotions of the heart, and use it in my energy therapies and spiritual healing sessions. To find out more about my work, go to www.essentialoilharmony.com, or if you have questions please feel free to contact me.
May your holidays be filled with the scent of joy and well-being!
Watch for our newsletters and see my blog for MORE tips on other exciting new products!
If you have questions or would like guidance please give me a call and we can set up a time to discuss your personal goals and concerns.
My joy and passion is helping others look and feel great naturally and have worked exclusively with Aromatherapy and Essential Oils for over twenty years. If you are interested more wellness in your life, or in creating another income stream sharing with others, I am happy to assist you with that!
If you have any questions, please call me at 505-250-3089 until 8pm EST for assistance or you can email me as well, Click Here.
ORDER NOW the Young Living Essential Oils!